IdenTrust DoD ECA Certificate
IdenTrust ECA Link
ECA Medium Assurance (3 Year)
IdenTrust ECA Link
Part I: Selecting Your Certificate
- Click the button above, which will take you to the Identrust website. From there, you should see a page titled ‘Help Me Choose’ with a list of all available DoD ECA-affliated agencies.
- From the list, select ‘SPAWAR (Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command)‘.
- Now, you should see a page titled ‘Select a Certificate’. Unless otherwise specified by HST, select ‘ECA Medium Assurance $109.00 – $245.00‘.
- Advance to the next page. You should now see a page with the option to select a period of validity for your certificate. Unless otherwise specified, select ‘3 Year – $245.00‘. The storage device option below this should already be set to ‘Browser – $0.00’ ; leave as is.
- Advance to the next page, which should be titled ‘Verify Your Selections’. Click the blue ‘Buy Now‘ button.
Part II: Apply for Your Certificate
- You should now be within Identrust’s application tool, on step 1 of 5. Read the information on the first page, then click the ‘Next’ button.
- You should now see a page titled ‘Headquarters Information’. Fill in this page with the following data:
- Organization Name: High Side Technology LLC
- Your Email Address: [Email]
- Postal Code (Zip Code): [ZIP]
- Click the ‘Search‘ button, which should yield the following result:
- HIGH SIDE TECHNOLOGY LLC — 1004 Poconos Court, Summerville, South Carolina, 29483, US
- Select the above result, and the click the ‘Select Organization‘ button. A pop-up will appear with the selected company information; confirm that said data is correct and click the ‘Yes’ button.
- You should now see a page titled ‘Personal Information‘. Fill out all fields as appropriate, using your company e-mail for the ‘Your Email Address’ field. Then, click the ‘Next’ button. A pop-up will appear with the information you inputted; confirm that said data is correct and click the ‘Yes’ button.
- You should now see a page titled ‘Payment‘. Select ‘Credit Card’, and fill out the appropriate information. HST will reimburse you on the next payday for all certificate costs/fees after filling out an expense report (download link here). ** AMENDMENT: HST is planning to use vouchers in place of the previous reimbursement process; as such, replace this step with directions sent by Brian Diedrick or another organization officer during onboarding. However, you should still plan to use an expense report for any notarization or shipping costs.**
- Click the ‘Submit Application‘ button.
Part III: Additional Paperwork
- At this point, you should have submitted an application and completed all previous steps.
- Within an hour after submitting your application, you should receive an email from ‘Support@IdenTrust.com’, asking you to verify your email address. Follow the contained steps, and make note of your Application ID at the bottom of the email.
- Once you verify your email address and are able to access your IdenTrust account, you should be able to access a 12-page PDF Forms Packet to download and fill out.
- ** AMENDMENT: click this link and download the copy of a pre-filled form, replacing page 2 of the forms packet. **
- Complete all of the fillable forms in the packet. Then, scan the packet, emailing it to Brian Diedrick (email@example.com) to wet sign the ‘Organization Officer Signature’ on Page 2.
- Once Brian / another Organization Officer sends back the wet-signed document, you will need to get the printed forms notarized. Local USPS branches as well as the UPS store offer these services for around $10. Include notarization costs in your expense report (from step II.6) for reimbursement.
- Either mail or have USPS/UPS mail your printed forms packet to:
- Registration Department
5225 Wiley Post Way, Ste 450
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-2898
Assuming all paperwork was filled out correctly, your certificate application should be processed in around 5 business days from the date of shipping. Once your certificate is successfully processed, you will be able to retrieve it through the same portal where you downloaded the forms packet.